Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your submittal requirements for Plan Commission?
- What is the zoning of a designated parcel?
- What are your submittal requirements for the Industrial Park Commission?
- How do I plan a special event in the City?
- What fees are associated with Plan Commission submissions?
- What lots are available for purchase in the City?
- Where can I find City long-range planning documents?
- Where can I find the City zoning code and signage requirements?
- How can I have my property annexed into the City?
Links Referenced in FAQs Above
Annexation Petition | Complete this application to request annexation of property into the City of Kaukauna from an adjacent township
City-wide Zoning Map | Updated 8.12.2021
Plan Commission Review Application | Complete this application for zoning change requests, special exception requests, and Certified Survey Map/Subdivision Plat review
Site Plan Review Application | Complete this application all new commercial, industrial or multifamily buildings, and building expansions/additions or structures.
Variance Application | Complete this application to appeal for a variance to the City Zoning Code