Effective Monday, April 25, 2022, access cards are required for use of the Disposal Site. Click here for further info.
Brush Collection Ordinance 11.11(4)(c)
- Brush must be a minimum of two (2) feet and a maximum of six (6) feet in length. Brush two (2) feet to four (4) feet in length must be bundled and secured with twine or string. Bundles and/or branches shall not exceed 50 pounds in weight. Bundles shall not be greater than 15 inches in diameter. Side branches on larger limbs shall be removed.
- All brush to be collected must be placed at the curb or alley line, but no more than 24 hours prior to the time of collection. Maximum height of such brush piles shall be four (4) feet from ground level. Brush is not to be placed in any container.
- All brush must be loosely and neatly placed for collection. The butt ends of all branches shall face the roadway.
- Roots shall be removed from brush.
- Brush shall only be placed for collection by the owner or occupant who performed the brush trimming/removal and not by any contractor performing such work. Any such contractor shall be responsible for removal of any brush created by his/her work.
- In addition to any other penalty, any brush placed for collection which is in violation of this ordinance shall not be collected until such violation has been corrected.
Regular garbage consists of general household waste that is not recyclable. Latex paint (dried up and cover off in a plastic bag) may be placed in garbage container. No hazardous material, electronics, metal items, branches, tires or yard waste will be picked up.
Large and Irregular Garbage
Second full week of each month (Sunday – Saturday). Overflow of garbage, furniture, mattress etc. may be placed out for pickup. All major appliances will need a sticker before placing out for collection. You may purchase a sticker from the Street and Park Department at 207 Reaume Avenue, Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.. Refrigerants (freezer, refrigerator, air conditioner or dehumidifier) are $15.00. Non-Refrigerants (stove, microwave, oven, washer, dryer, dishwasher, furnace or water heater) are $10.00. You may also place out any other metal items at this time for no charge.
White Goods Collection
All major appliances need a sticker before placing them out for collection. Stickers can be purchased at the Street, Park and Recreation (SPaR) office at 207 Reaume Avenue, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Refrigerant stickers (refrigerator, freezer, air conditioner, and dehumidifier) are $15.00. Non-refrigerant stickers (washer, dryer, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, furnace, and water heater) are $10.00. Please call the Street Department at 920.766.6337 with any questions.
- Where: Rake leaves only onto the terrace at the edge of pavement.
- How: In low piles so children cannot be hidden from motorists’ view and close to the curb so as not to interfere with traffic. Do not put leaves in gutter, as they will plug the sewers. Please have out by 7:00 a.m.
- When: City crew will start collecting leaves the second full week of October and ending on your normal garbage pick-up day the second full week of November .
- What: Leaves only!!
Garden debris and miscellaneous debris will not be picked up.
If you have questions about your curbside recycling collection, contact Orion at 920.759.0501. Questions on what to recycle can be directed to Outagamie County Recycling and Solid Waste at 920.832.5277 or online at www.RecycleMoreOutagamie.org. Please remember to have your recyclables placed at the curb or alley line before 6:00 a.m. on your collection day.
Click here for the Tri-County Recycling Guide.
The Street Department will collect a maximum of four (4) tires from residents only, rims must be removed. Tires are picked up twice a year, coordinated with Outagamie County Recycling and Solid Waste Department. Dates are posted when they come available.