Full Road Closure – Gertrude Street in Kaukauna – Starting Next Week – 11/13/2023 to 11/22/2023
Please note there will be a full road closure of Gertrude Street, between Hyland Avenue (CTH OO) and Draper Street (STH 96) at the rail crossing, beginning next week Monday, November 13th at 8:00 am. Road will remain closed to through traffic until the project is complete, approximately 1.5 weeks.
Please note dates are approximate and subject to change.
- The road closure is due to a CN Railroad replacement of the rail crossing.
- We encourage the use of Rosehill Road or STH 55 as the main alternate crossings.
- Car traffic may also use Tobacnoir Street or Division Street rail crossings.
- Work schedule is subject to weather and other emergency delays. Any updates/changes to the schedule will be emailed to any interested parties.
- Please see work zone map for specific closure locations/dates/times
Please allow yourself extra time – slow down and drive safe in school zones and work zones.
Contact the Engineering Department with questions – 920.766.6305.