The Spring Election will be held on Tuesday, April 4th, 2023.
- Polls open from 7:00am – 8:00pm.
- Voting locations:
Early voting will be held starting Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 through Friday, March 31st, 2023; Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm. All voters should vote at the Municipal Services Building.
On the ballot
- Justice of Supreme Court
- County Executive
- Kaukauna Area School Board
- Three referendum questions
- Conditions of release before conviction. Shall section 8 (2) of article I of the constitution be amended to allow a court to impose on an accused person being released before conviction conditions that are designed to protect the community from serious harm?
- Cash bail before conviction. Shall section 8 (2) of article I of the constitution be amended to allow a court to impose cash bail on a person accused of a violent crime based on the totality of the circumstances, including the accused’s previous convictions for a violent crime, the probability that the accused will fail to appear, the need to protect the community from serious harm and prevent witness intimidation, and potential affinitive defenses?
- Shall able-bodied, childless adults be required to look for work in order to receive taxpayer-funded welfare benefits?
For further details on the spring election, click here.