Outagamie County will mail City of Kaukauna property tax bills out tomorrow, December 15th. They are also published online here.
Payment options include:
- Pay online: https://kaukauna.gov/pay-online/
- Credit Card – 2.2% convenience fee (of total payment)
- Debit Card – $3.50 convenience fee
- E-check – no convenience fee
- US Postal Mail
- Mailed to City of Kaukauna – 144 W 2nd St – Kaukauna, WI 54130
- City Clerk’s Office at the Municipal Services Building (144 W 2nd St) – Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Please note, the Municipal Services Building is closed to the public on December 23rd, December 26th, and January 2nd.
- Drop box in the Municipal Services Building parking lot (144 W 2nd St)
- Bank of Kaukauna (264 W Wisconsin Ave) – Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
Full payment, or the first installment, is due January 31st, 2023. After January 31st, tax payments will be accepted by Outagamie County via credit card, e-check, or by mailing a check to Outagamie County Treasurer – 320 S. Walnut Street, Appleton, WI 54911. More information is available on their website – https://www.outagamie.org/government/departments-n-z/treasurer – or by calling 920.832.5065. *Note, a convenience fee will be charged – see online payment fees above.
Additional items of note on your tax bill:
- If a receipt is needed, please send a self-addressed and stamped envelope along with your tax payment.
- Homeowners should check for lottery and gaming credit deduction (primary residence only).
- Dog licenses can be purchased on our website – https://kaukauna.gov/pay-online/
- Per City ordinance, please remember to shovel your sidewalks within 48 hours of a snowfall.
How are tax bills allocated? The graphic below shows a breakdown of your tax dollar at work.
For further information on property taxes, please call the City Finance Department at 920.766.6312.